Tuesday, October 26, 2010

An Update...

Hey guys,
haven't been updating my blog in a while now. Just to let you know, I had a job at a film shoot in the south of Munich from mid-September until about a week ago and therefore there hasn't been much time for me to write into the blog.

I handed in my first outline for my story, had my first tutorial on it, managed to work on it despite the very stressful film shoot with - again - 12-13 hour shooting days and then handed in a first treatment. I also had the tutorial on the treatment about two weeks ago and now I am sitting at home at my desk struggling with and writing the first proper draft of my screenplay.

I will let you know how things go, so stay tuned...

Best, Phil

PS: Here's a documentary I found online on some people having extraordinary jobs in the Hamburg red light district. Even though it is in German, you might get an idea of what the Herbertstrasse and other places look like where I did my observational research:

No comments:

Post a Comment