Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Short Resumée & Plan for further Days

As you have probably noticed, what I have been writing so far was primarily stuff that I had seen and very little about the thoughts that I had. This was basically my approach during these first one and a half days of research that I was able to spend in Hamburg. I tried to shut out my thoughts and just took notes - a lot of notes, I might add - about everything I saw. This, I thought, was really good in the fact that it made me look a lot closer towards everything...getting impressions...seeing the place rather than just walking through it and being concerned with my own thoughts and problems etc.

What it lacked though was the feel! I did get a sense of the people who live and work and stroll around here every day, but I didn't really get to feel the place...which is what I tried during my second stay in Hamburg that took place last week from Wednesday, August 25 to Sunday, August 29, 2010.

More to follow...stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment