Sunday, September 5, 2010

The Queen of Clubs

Just a little anecdote on the side:

While I was doing my research on Wednesday, August 25th, I entered a side street to the Albers Platz and found a playing card on the ground. It was the Queen of Clubs. Out of curiosity, I took it with me and decided to do some research into that particular card. As with many cards, this one as well has a lot of meanings when it comes to cartomancy:

Amongst many things, it is the card of female intuition and care. It also means, however, that everything we do is soon to be tested and this will influence our further lives. My screenplay? Most of all, however, it tells you that 'if you manage to overcome your fears, you can turn them into a power that leads you to inner peace. Thus, you will never be alone as long as you keep the faith that there is always someone with you and embracing you with their wings of light.' A guardian angel?

So what does this mean? To be honest, I have no clue whatsoever. I guess, some higher power is just telling me 'Phil, you on the right track. Carry on with what you do!' I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment